These books have influenced me in various ways, however direct or subtle. Most of these were read at a time that caused me to make emotional connections to the stories. Some were so wonderful they reignited my love and passion for the written word. Others made me sit and think about things for hours and hours and made me analyze my life.
1. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
For being the first chapter book I ever read on my own.
2. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
For captivating my imagination and ensnaring my heart, forever. Always.
For encouraging me to further scrutinize my already shaky beliefs.
4. Lamb by Christopher Moore
For the laughs.
5. Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Weis Hickman
For igniting my love and adoration of epic fantasy.
6. Fight Club by Chuck Paluniuk
For messing with my impressionable mind.
View original post 68 more words